Starter Doula Website Templates
Are you ready for a quality website but perhaps not yet ready for a custom website design? My affordable starter website templates are designed for birth and postpartum professionals who want a beautiful mobile responsive website that is easy to use and has room to grow with your business. We make the template 100% yours with your unique colors, fonts, images & content. Additional customizations are available on an hourly basis, and the site will be ready to grow with your business for years to come. Even better? We build the site in under 2 weeks!
Introducing…my doula website templates
“Vida”, “Angela”, “Lucy” & “Sophie” >>>
1) We prepare for your website build.
Your first steps will be to write your website content, choose images, and explore fonts & colors. My Website Birth Plan questionnaire will help you consider your website vision & needs, and your free copy of my Website Birth Plan ebook will help you write content. To get clear on our design plan, we share a 20 minute orientation call, and a one hour design planning call.
2) I build your website
Once you’ve gathered your site content, fonts, colors and images (with my guidance) we are ready to roll. I devote two days to clients using the Sophie one-page template, and 1 week to clients who choose the CORE package with a 7-page Vida, Lucy or Angela template, and up to 2 weeks for clients who choose the Growth template package with additional customizations. I ask that you be available for feedback as we go.
Your starter website design will include:
- Starter WordPress website template customized with your design preferences using my custom “Sophie“, “Angela“, “Vida” or “Lucy” website template as a foundation.
- Fully mobile responsive design customized for any screen size.
- The use of up to 3 free Google fonts for headers, subheaders, text & signatures. *Optional custom fonts can be added for appx. $50 each.
- Your choice of color scheme (I love searching palettes on Pinterest to gather ideas)
- Angela, Lucy & Vida Templates: Up to 7 formatted pages of your choice with your content and images (For example: Home, About, Birth Doula, Philosophy, Blog, and Contact) plus (optional) up to 3 formatted blog posts and optional sidebar.
- Sophie Template: Up to 6 segments of content of your choice on a single page website using your content and images plus (optional) up to 3 formatted blog posts and optional sidebar.
- Up to 5 social media icons that match your brand colors.
- One optional free giveaway or newsletter sign up box linked to your free Mailchimp account
- Core SEO settings & sitemap integration to help your site show up in search
- Video tutorials on how to insert images, edit content, and add new pages or blog posts to your site.
- Favicon image (see the little heart in the browser tab for this site? That’s a favicon!)
- One custom contact form with a maximum of 8 questions of your choice (one year free license to Gravity Forms – value $39, billed at $25/year thereafter). Perfect for new clients to contact you, or client intake forms.
3) I teach you how to care for your website.
I want to be sure you have 100% confidence in using & updating your website. You will receive a custom training video tutorial specific to your website, and access to my private client tutorials page. We’ll share a final 30 min training phone call after launch to answer all your questions.
A beautiful holistic, compassionate approach…
I so appreciated her gentle pushes to expand my thought process about what exactly it was I was wanting to convey. Building a web site is so much more than words, it is finding who you are at the core level and Sarah helped me do that! She is so very warm and easy to talk with, encouraging and giving subtle suggestions that opened new ideas. She was definitely my doula.
Sarah is so much more than a birth website genre! She has a beautiful holistic, compassionate approach and it could be used in any realm of the birthing, holistic, spiritual world. I would never hesitate to recommend you to anyone I know in or out of the birth world to work with her to build their dream!
Sarah never added stress to the experience, she only alleviated it!
Sarah had the perfect balance of guiding me through my web design; stepping up to be directive when I needed firm guidance, and understanding and flexible in time when I needed to find my own way. She will empower you to own the process of building your website, translating your feelings into a visual expression of your business that looks and feels exactly as you dreamed it would.
Excerpt from an email to my client…
“My sister told me to call a doula and sent me your website. I’m not into hippy, earthy stuff and was prepared to quickly discredit her advice. But then I saw your website and was blown away! It’s laid out so beautifully and highlights how seriously you take your business so I figured, I HAVE to call this woman. Anyone with a website this nice must know what they’re talking about and I’m looking forward to meeting you!”
Even doulas need doulas, and can you believe I found a website one?
“Unlike a birth doula and client, Sarah and I didn’t have several months to spend getting to know each other before the “birth” of my doula website, but we really didn’t have to: she immediately tapped into what I needed and wanted, even during those moments when I really didn’t know what I needed or wanted myself. She was responsive, warm, not afraid to make suggestions or offer alternatives, quick-working, and best of all, she made a gorgeous site for me! The custom tutorials were a big bonus, too. When your working relationship with Sarah has ended, you’ll feel more empowered and confident than you did before: not only in taking over the maintenance of your beautiful new website, but in moving forward with your business and passion.”
Is my starter website package a good fit for you?
As your website doula I will be 100% devoted to the birth of your new website with my time, care, and creativity. It is important to me that each client I work with chooses the right package for her business needs. One of my starter website templates is a great fit if your budget is limited, but you still want a site that is unique and custom designed for your needs. I designed these templates with plenty of room to grow, so we can further customize your website as your needs change.
Your Starter Website
CORE PACKAGE: Customize the template with your colors, fonts, content, & images. Base cost is $850 for a one-page Sophie website and $1800 USD for a 7 page Vida, Lucy, or Angela template website. Content must be an exact match for the original template structure. Additional pages or design changes to the original template are billed at $125/hour. You will need to pay for your domain name and hosting.
GROWTH PACKAGE: Make your template website 100% yours and save money on customization by purchasing a custom template package including five hours of website structural changes, custom font installation, additional pages, and/or business coaching for just $550.
Not quite the right fit for you? Explore my other website design and support options.
If you're well established in your practice and ready to take it to the next level, perhaps you are ready for a custom website design? Or perhaps you will decide to build your own website with my hourly support? My ebooks & courses are designed to grow your skills and independence as a business owner, including search engine optimization.